As part of the ongoing high quality service that we provide to clients, we regularly host a small number of exclusive client events and briefings throughout the year.
Our next client event has been arranged to give you the knowledge to develop a successful financial strategy in these changing and challenging times.
The event will cover highly relevant topics, which include:
- Preparing a business for sale to maximise its value
- How to grow your income whilst in a low interest rate environment
- Key steps to protect your hard earned assets against rising taxation
- How to invest tax efficiently and guard against the impact of increasing inflation
- The ways to reduce your exposure to the continued threat of Inheritance Tax eroding your estate
We are sure that you will find our client event highly informative and enjoyable. The presentation is followed by lunch and provides you with the opportunity to discover what the experts are doing in this unprecedented financial climate.
If you have any queries in connection to the event, please contact Chris Symonds on 07825 757760 or via email.
An investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and the value may therefore fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested. An investment placed into funds (equities) would not have the security of capital associated with a deposit account with a bank or building society.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances.